Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Colonization: A Wrench in the Works

Re: Sa'Vasku

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 14:24:28 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Sa'Vasku

On 16-May-00 at 14:24, Oerjan Ohlson (oerjan.ohlson@telia.com) wrote:
> NGarbett@STSSystems.com worte:
>
> >Would the Sa'Vasku replace their lost biomas overtime, both
> >from enemy fire and creating drones, presumably from consuming
> >more organic matter ( example aftre a battle the Sa'Vasku go round
> >and consume all of the enemy dead ) or some other process.
>
> No-one except the Sa'Vasku themselves know that, and they aren't
> telling :-/

That was helpful. :)

We've discussed adding Sa'Vasku to our campaign and are tossing around
two possibilities.

1.  Stick them in an asteroid belt with some solar radiation and they
"heal".

2.  They require special nutrient solutions to heal and thus must be
at a "shipyard" for repairs, just like a normal ship.

Both of course assume no womb, with a womb you just feed them fighters.

Roger

Prev: Re: Sa'Vasku Next: Re: Colonization: A Wrench in the Works