Prev: Fusion and Large Scale Solar Next: Re: Colonization: A Wrench in the Works

FT: wave guns

From: GBailey@a...
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 11:49:14 EDT
Subject: FT: wave guns

Beth wondered why WGs get the fearful reputation.
I think I know one reason: small ships are toast.
One WG hit will wipe out the BJs of a fleet, or at
least cripple pseudo-BJs (small ships outriding the
fleet that at least have some firepower to speak of).
But against a fleet of SDNs a WG hit is a minor
annoyance that probably won't happen again for
2-3 turns, if ever.

Glen

Prev: Fusion and Large Scale Solar Next: Re: Colonization: A Wrench in the Works