Prev: Sa'Vasku Next: real world colonization

Re: MT missiles

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 10:03:06 -0400
Subject: Re: MT missiles

Aaron Teske wrote:

> At 09:28 AM 5/15/00 -0400, Indy wrote:
> >Aaron Teske wrote:
> [Floating tables at GZG-ECC III]
> >> Indy is obviously forgetting the glorious NSL victory over the FSE
where
> >> the dogs' supercarrier tried to run away, but was chased down and
> >> destroyed.
> >
> >Did we use an extra table for that? I thought things were just
> >floated as 'normal'.
>
> What, you don't remember grabbing a spare table from the cluster next
> ours, throwing a mat on it, and shifting it around as needed?

Oh yeah, that's right. My mind is fuzzy with about fifteen million
other things right now.  :-/  Some neural pathways have been
disconnected
from the main 'net' due to overusage problems.

> Yeesh... and you say you remember pterodactyls.  You're prolly just
making
> it up! ^_-

I 'member 'em. It's just that little things, like moving tables, seem
so mundane these days compared to pterodactyls ungracefully swooping
the skies above...

> >> Unfortunately, some of the FSE escorts managed to get away and
> >> provide thier lackeys in the UN with faked footage showing the FSE
escorts
> >> as UN escorts, resulting in the good officers of the NSL squadron
being
> >> improperly taken to trial for their actions....
> >>
> >> <grin>
> >
> >The UN was not happy about losing some of their ships.  ;-)
>
> But those were FSE escorts, darn it!	It wasn't our fault if our IFFs
were
> screwy!

The ESU sent independent observers and salvage operators into the battle
area shortly after the unfortunate incident occured. Their findings
concluded that the ships involved were indeed NSL and UN. Holovid
footage
taken from the wreckage of the UN heavy destroyer "Miserindino" showed
the NSL fleet dramatically blowing apart the *crippled* UN heavy cruiser
'Ingraham".

You NSLers didn't clean up the field as well as you thought you had...

Mk

Prev: Sa'Vasku Next: real world colonization