Prev: Re: FT: Wave Guns Next: RE: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000

Re: (FT) Floating table

From: Donald Hosford <Hosford.Donald@A...>
Date: Tue, 16 May 2000 02:13:57 -0400
Subject: Re: (FT) Floating table

Cork tiles...

Perhaps one could cover a sizeable wall area with it.
(Assuming one had a large enough clear wall to work with...)

Then one could mount one's ships on pins or thumbtacks...

This would turn a normally horizontal game into a vertical one...

Donald Hosford

Denny Graver-Elstree wrote:

> Another suggestion for the spacially challenged....
>
> Buy some cork ceiling/wall tiles - enough to cover your table area
plus some
> spares - IIRC you can buy then in 30cm squares.  Paint them black.
Arrange
> in suitable grid shape.  When a ship leaves the table, slide the rest
of the
> tiles across/up/down as appropriate, or place the off table (using a
grid
> map to coordinate).
>
> :Denny
> my 3d worth
>
> This e-mail, and any attachment, is confidential. If you have received
BBC, unless specifically stated.

Prev: Re: FT: Wave Guns Next: RE: [Review] Space Dreadnought 3000