Prev: Re: Random thoughts on campaigning Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] another related question (was: Re: Entry speeds)

[OT] Irregular 6mm Infantry

From: "A Scruffy Drummer" <jfriant@h...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 16:56:46 EDT
Subject: [OT] Irregular 6mm Infantry

Does anyone have a comment on the quality of the 6mm infantry by
Irregular
that Siver Eagle Wargames Supplies is selling.	I am considering the
human
type infantry group (6SF1) and missle team (6SF2) in particular.  I'm
looking for something that would go well with the mix of GHQ and In
Force
minis that I own.  Irregular looks like a good price (6 soldiers/base
for
$0.35) but they don't have any pictures to go by.

I've also looked at the Main Force infantry which are cast in a prone
position.  The pics look great.  Has any ever used these?

Jakim

Prev: Re: Random thoughts on campaigning Next: Re: [OFFICIAL] another related question (was: Re: Entry speeds)