Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Entry speeds Next: Re: Sa'Vasku

RE: DSII questions

From: Aaron Teske <ateske@H...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2000 07:45:11 -0400
Subject: RE: DSII questions

At 06:48 AM 5/15/00 -0400, Brian Bell wrote:
>>Oerjan wrote:
>[snip]
>> Hm. What's the difference between this and PDS? That is, what is the
>> big conceptual difference between [snip]
>
>You answered your own question. ECM is designed to spoof the missile
into
>missing. PDS is designed to destroy the missile before it can hit.

Yes, but he was asking about the conceptual difference -- something
like,
"what's the difference in the results whether you use one system or the
other?"  To which there isn't really, though I guess both may have been
included since 1) both exist and 2) if you have both, you get and extra
die
(I'm assuming here, though, not checking the rules... and there are
cases
where the extra die won't help, anyway, if it's too small).

					Aaron

Prev: Re: [OFFICIAL] Re: Entry speeds Next: Re: Sa'Vasku