Prev: Re: Colonization Next: Colonization

Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 21:48:21 -0400
Subject: Re: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

I played the late '70's version and have to say that the game was
actually
very close when it came to MI vs Bugs, but that MI vs Skinnies was
usually a
walkover.

Each MI figure represented one man or several bugs, IIRC.

I heard from somewhere (can't remember the source) that the new version
of
ST is nothing like the old, but since I haven't played it or even seen
the
rules...