Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation

Re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

From: wargamergmw@j...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2000 07:24:17 EDT
Subject: Re: OT: Avalon Hill Starship Troopers Game.

On Thu, 11 May 2000 22:08:24 -0500 "Mark A. Siefert"
<siefert@milwpc.com>
writes:
>Hello All:
>	OK, without going it yet another debate over the movie, can
>someone
>give me a quick rundown of Avalon Hill's ST game.  I'm thinking of
>picking it up.  Does anyone reccomend it?
>--

The copy I have (old, based on book, not movie I refused to go see) I
gave to a fellow fanatic as a gift.  YES, I recommend it (and I don't
usually play board games anymore...)

A run-down, well I leave for work soon (it's 527 AM) but if no one else
does first, I'll give it a try.  Be aware it will be based on my 'delete
before reading' memory.  8^)

>Later,
>Mark A. Siefert

Gracias.
Glenn Wilson, Triple Threat Wargamer - (since 1959 loses equally well in
SF/Fantasy/Historical Games.)  Prefers Starguard Science Fiction,
Fantasy
Dwarf, 1500-1700 North America Skirmishes.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation Next: Re: [OT] Bureau of Relocation