Prev: [FT] Turning Gauge Next: Re: [FT] Floating Table

Re: [FT] Floating Table

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 14:14:57 -0700
Subject: Re: [FT] Floating Table

Roger notes,
> If ships must move off to accomodate a float then the float is not
> made.

Roger, then in your experience . . . Would you say the model that
orginaly
triggered the "float" has left engagement area (ie out of the game).
What if
there are models at a center point between those at either extreme?

Roger Books <books@mail.state.fl.us> on 05/11/2000 02:04:26 PM

Please respond to gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU

To:   gzg-l@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU
cc:    (bcc: Aron Clark/AM/Avid)