Prev: DSII questions Next: Re: MT missiles

Re: missile problems

From: John Leary <john_t_leary@p...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 10:35:52 -0700
Subject: Re: missile problems

David Reeves wrote:

> Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 10:30:03 +0300 (EEST) From: Mikko Kurki-Suonio
>
> Please, no, don't screw up the game again! MT missiles (and level-3
screens, and "no sense
> to buy anything but A-batts") was exactly the reason that turned me
off FT back then...
> <<<<<<<<<<
>
> actually, our group discourages this type of behavior by scenario
victory conditions.
> an aegis cruiser will discourage this too.  :-D
>
> dave

In truth, I have never found an all missile fleet to be a problem.   My
kill ratio is
about eight to one, favorable.	 I would either 'run thru' or 'run
away', no real
problem at all.   (But I do tend to use ships of thrust 4 or better.)

Bye for now,
John L.

Prev: DSII questions Next: Re: MT missiles