Prev: Re: Reasons for colonizing Next: RE: Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing) [CLEAN STAMP]

Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing)

From: "A Scruffy Drummer" <jfriant@h...>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2000 08:15:28 EDT
Subject: Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing)

On May 11, wargamergmw@juno.com wrote:
>Somewhat like the Bureau of Relocation?  Where did I read that?
>West of Honor??

Sounds like the book where a group from England were grabbed and sent to
colony in sleep boxes but their ship crashed on a planet inhabited by
sentient telepathic trees(?), small tree guardian bipeds, and giant
hungry
worms.	There was a telepath that could communicate with the trees, I
think.
  Too bad I can't remember the name, it was a good book as far as I
could
remember it... even if the end started getting a bit lame.

Jakim

Prev: Re: Reasons for colonizing Next: RE: Bureau of Relocation (Was Re: Reasons for colonizing) [CLEAN STAMP]