Prev: Re: Fleet Book Volume II is in!!! Next: Re: MT missiles

RE: MT missiles -- scenarios

From: "Andrew Apter" <andya@s...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 14:31:15 -0400
Subject: RE: MT missiles -- scenarios

The real fun comes in back to back scenarios.  Take 3000 points you get
three missions
1. Recon
2. Escort
3. Raid
No replacement of lost units between scenarios.
Repair and replace systems and ammo between scenarios at cost of victory
points.
Now what type of ships do you take?
<snip>

A kill ratio of nothing to nothing is not valid.  If I can't dodge MT
missiles (and fighters) with no ships on the board they should send me
back to tactical school.

Here, try another scenario.  Make one fleet of equal value, composed
entirely of ER SMRs.  They fire and FTL out.  Pretty boring.  This
is the same scenario everyone discussed about SMs when they first
came out.  Funny, I never hear about any of these.

Roger

Prev: Re: Fleet Book Volume II is in!!! Next: Re: MT missiles