Prev: Re: MT missiles Next: Fleet Book Volume II is in!!!

[FT] MT missiles

From: Aron_Clark@d...
Date: Wed, 10 May 2000 08:49:21 -0700
Subject: [FT] MT missiles

Chris Lowrey observed
> I would say the only answer to this, as it is with just about every
space
> combat game where one side has a range or speed advantage, is that
scenarios
> need to be generated to make it interesting.

I'd have to agree with most of the earlier comments regarding this
topic,
endless meeting engagements get boring real quick.  Scenarios add so
much flavor
and spice to any game they are well worth the extra effort to develop.
Michael
Brown took the time to make some nice scenario cards.  I can provide you
with a
copy if you're interested.

Honestly I really don't see to much of a problem with MT missles as they
are.
Though last time I played them was in Brian Bell's PBEM.  Missle starts
with the
heading of launching ship, 24 MU of movement, up to a 2 point course
change at
the begining of the turn, no vector, 6 MU attack range.  They seemed to
work
just fine.

Prev: Re: MT missiles Next: Fleet Book Volume II is in!!!