Prev: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Sun, 7 May 2000 13:48:02 +0200
Subject: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Tom Anderson wrote:

>>Probably not... but that picture does look like very similar to some
>>of those "funny condoms" :-/
>
> aaah, Sweden :).

England, actually.

I haven't seen them here in Sweden yet, though I can't say I've been
looking very hard. No doubt you've exported them to us without my
noticing <g>

BTW... considering the size of even the Phalon models, I don't quite
see how our Norwegian list members can describe them as *giant*... ;-)

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: [OT]-Interstellar Trade Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!