Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: FB2 hull strength

FB2 hull strength

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 06:57:52 +0200
Subject: FB2 hull strength

Hello,

In FB1, a "Fragile" hull used 10% of its TMF, rounded to the nearest
number, for hull boxes.

In FB2, a ship must have "a minimum of 10% of the total ship mass"
instead. This indicates that all fractions of 10% rounds up - eg, a
TMF11 ship would need at least 2 hull boxes since 1 is less than 10% of
11.

Personally I don't have a problem with designs rounding these 10% down
rather than up, but I clean forgot to take this up with Jon during the
FB2 playtesting. Jon, any comments?

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: FB2 hull strength