Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: RE: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

RE: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: "The Sutherlands" <nma@k...>
Date: Fri, 5 May 2000 07:40:46 +0900
Subject: RE: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Does anyone remember the old game called StarControl?	 Didnt the
Sirens
fly around in a rather suggestively shaped ship?  Their special power
being
able to get the opposing crew to walk out the air lock where they float
around until the Sirens swoop by to take them on board.  Seems like a
ready
made nemesis for the Phalons.
	This from the same came that gave us what sounded like "Lawn
Spiders!"
every time a certain ship launched fighters.  Quite a fun game though.

				That Chuk Guy