Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: [FT] - FB2 typo/error

From: "Oerjan Ohlson" <oerjan.ohlson@t...>
Date: Thu, 4 May 2000 17:43:52 +0200
Subject: Re: [FT] - FB2 typo/error

Espen Sortland wrote:

> While ploting the Kra'vak "Do'San class Follower Sliver Mother"
> (page 18) ship into my excel spreadsheet I noticed that the
> cost(NPV) is wrong. It is listed as 671, but should be 691.

<groan> Yes, you're right. For some reason the K3s were priced at
3xMass in this ship, and I never noticed :-(

Hey, you other playtesters - I asked you several times to find the
errors I had missed... why didn't you? :-/

Later,

Oerjan Ohlson
oerjan.ohlson@telia.com

"Life is like a sewer.
- Hen3ry

Prev: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!