Prev: re: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters Next: Re: Centimeters

Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2000 09:56:38 +1000
Subject: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

G'day Hans,

I think its the angle you guys get to see things from, from my angle
they're similar but not identical. I think they look much more like
snails
then a phallus, which is why Derek's painting his fleet up with
nautiloid
shell patterns and the body of a nudibranch (cream with red longitudinal
strips and violet edging).

>Oh well, at least the the miniatures can double as dildos for female
>gamers. ;-)

Mmmm.... how to make a comment without getting into very deep water....
lets just say I don't think its ever going to be an issue you need
concern
yourself about - for one they'd be way too small.... ;P

And as for their status as an opponent, ST^3 Tuffley has made a good
point... they're well hard with good staying power, though once you make
the effort to push past that grisled and tough exterior to reach their
inner soft and giving core... they can deflate rather quickly....

I wonder if the guy who illustrated Outlanders ever suffered this level
of
good humoured derision ;)

Have fun

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: re: Re: (FT) Re: simple sensors, using centimeters Next: Re: Centimeters