Prev: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Wed, 03 May 2000 10:25:47 -0400
Subject: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

> From: "Hans Arne Toverud Georgsen" <h.a.georgsen@usit.uio.no>
> Subject: Phalon ships = Giant penises!
>
> > The subject says it all really. We Norwegian players got the FB2
> > yesterday and I was horrified to see the design on the Phalon ships;
they
> > look a lot like the male reproductive organ!
>
> Well, yes, there is a certain resemblance. I would have thought you
> Scandinavians would have been a bit
> more blase about it.
> They're ALIEN, they're supposed to be psychologically upsetting. We
read
> human values into them that aren't really there.

And I was gonna say, other than a vague resemblance, I don't see
male organs out of the Phalons (not that I've done any 'indepth'
studies of male organs, mind you ;-) . To me they just look like
slugs I constantly battle in my mini-garden - only warty and
armoured!

Mk

Prev: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!