Prev: RE: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!

Re: Centimeters

From: Jeremey Claridge <jeremy.claridge@k...>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2000 13:32:04 +0100 ()
Subject: Re: Centimeters

On Wed, 3 May 2000 04:52:06 -0700 Sean Bayan Schoonmaker
<schoon@aimnet.com> wrote:

> >CM-scale SUCKS!
>
> Many of these complaints could be remedied by adopting a 1 MU = 2 cm
scale.
> Granted that it's not THAT much extra space, but it makes metric users
> happy.

Well 2 cm is only 5mm off of one inch anyway.

I missed the point to this arguement. Why do people want cm?
Was is because the world has supposed to have gone Metric by now :)

Jeremey Claridge
jeremy.claridge@kcl.ac.uk

Prev: RE: Phalon ships = Giant penises! Next: Re: Phalon ships = Giant penises!