Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help! Next: Re: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing)

Re: [GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help!

From: Jerry Han <jhan@c...>
Date: Tue, 02 May 2000 17:12:27 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help!

Aron_Clark@digidesign.com wrote:

> Are there photos of the painting contest?  Curious to see what others
are doing
> with their models.

Yup.  Follow the link:

> The GZG-ECC III page is:
> http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/gzgecc/gzgecc3/

and click on 'Saturday Afternoon' - that's when the contest was held.

J.

--
    / Jerry Han - Canoe - jhan@canoe.ca - http://people.canoe.ca/jhan \
perl -e 'use StdDisclaimer;' // ** Check out Canoe ->

Prev: Re: [GZG-ECC and GZGPedia] I Need Your Help! Next: Re: DS II: Capitulation (was point balancing)