Prev: Re: [DS2] Points Next: Re: [SG2][DS2] Gauss Weapons vs. CPR

Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

From: krs@g...
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 11:12:36 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Have questions-setting up game shop

On 28 Apr 00, at 12:04, devans@uneb.edu wrote:

An excellent source for info on distributors is the Games
Quarterly magazine, an industry resource that lists,
products, manufacturers, distributors and organizations.
Call 303-254-5824/5820 (fax) for info on how to obtain a
copy.  Or contact them by email at msmgqc@aol.com

Of course you can contact us direct, we do sell
wholesale to stores.

KR, Geo-Hex