Prev: RE: Sensor Drones (was: Lasers can't be defended against?) Next: Re: GenCon and JMS (kinda OT for some of you ;-)

Re: [FB1]Alternate stuff

From: Tom Anderson <thomas.anderson@u...>
Date: Mon, 1 May 2000 04:04:39 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: [FB1]Alternate stuff

On Mon, 1 May 2000, Alan and Carmel Brain wrote:

> From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@quixnet.net>
>
> > I've never tried to design a mold and I salute you for your
> > enterprise in doing so.  However...my first thought was
> > "Coffins."
>
> Seriously though, a nice basic design, original and with a
> consistent look different from any of the other lines.

they do look a little bit like edited star destroyers to me (narrow,
flattish body, prominent citadel located at aft end). otoh, the one
picture which shows the underneath (there's a broken picture too which
might be illuminating - cap0044) seems to show a big keel-like struture
which is modst unlike an SD. i agree, though, that they are clean,
consistent and rather nice!

tom

Prev: RE: Sensor Drones (was: Lasers can't be defended against?) Next: Re: GenCon and JMS (kinda OT for some of you ;-)