Prev: [FT] Simple Sensors II vs. Simple Simon Senosrs Next: Re: [FT] AAR -- Cygnus Fleet Proving Exercise - Designs

Re: [FT] FB2 FAQ updated

From: Indy <kochte@s...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 13:55:31 -0400
Subject: Re: [FT] FB2 FAQ updated

Tim Jones wrote:

> I've updated the FB2 FAQ with a thumbnail of the FB2 cover for
> reference purposes. Also collated the FB2 errata so far into the
> same structure as FB1.
>
> FB2 FAQ is at:
> http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Station/3565/faq-index.html#fb2

Just got my copy of FB2, and must say it looks great. Thanks
a million, Jon!

Have only had a moment to glance over it, but found one
typo that most people will obviously understand as being
that and ignore, but for the sake of any...less mentally
flexible people... (plus I don't *remember* anyone else
posting this as a typo, but I could be wrong)

Page 47, under the timeline for year 2194: "...In May 2193..."
should read "...In May 2194..."

Mk

Prev: [FT] Simple Sensors II vs. Simple Simon Senosrs Next: Re: [FT] AAR -- Cygnus Fleet Proving Exercise - Designs