Prev: Re: Simple Sensors II Next: [OT] Historicals and flash (was:Re: Ships)

Re: Ships

From: "Alan and Carmel Brain" <aebrain@d...>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 00:31:28 +1000
Subject: Re: Ships

From: "Ground Zero Games" <jon@gzg.com>

> I consider myself duly chastised.... (and some people pay good money
for
> that....)

Thanks for the chuckle.

BTW I received the FB2 package this afternoon. My word, there's a lot of
work in there.... Someone in the Post Orifice had a sense of humour -
it was carefully bent into a U-shape along the "Do not bend" line on the
cover. But not permanently, they weren't that cruel *this* time.

I was expecting a Flash product, but it's actually better than I'd
expected.
Bravo Zulu.

Prev: Re: Simple Sensors II Next: [OT] Historicals and flash (was:Re: Ships)