Prev: Re: Ships Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

From: wargamergmw@j...
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 06:42:58 EDT
Subject: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...

I concur with request.

For the record, I believe my view would be considered as a  conservative
American view on freedom to own guns, I don't own any and personally
don't want any in my house at this time, BUT MOST OF ALL I DO NOT WANT
THIS "DISCUSSION" ON MY GAME LISTS!  (Sorry for the shouting.)

Please discuss this elsewhere or off-line, and let's stick to FT, SG,
and
DS plus all the other 'stuff' that we can go on tangents about at least
semi-legitimately.

I apologize if I have offended anyone, especially the original poster of
the quote.  I doubt you deserve this set of reactions but this is like
crossposting from rec.games.miniatures.misc to
rec.games.miniatures.warhammer - it only brings people of sincere
conflicting beliefs into confrontation.  I mean I, the evangelical
Presbyterian, don't discuss religion with my liberal, non-christian,
pro-gay rights feminist friend at work unless she brings it up (and she
doesn't because it is something we know we are never going to convince
each other of and it might hurt our work relationship which we both
value.	Besides, there are so many many flaws in management that we can
agree on!)

Okay, I'll shut up on this now.

Gracias.
Glenn Wilson, Triple Threat Wargamer - (loses equally well in
SF/Fantasy/Historical Games.)  Prefers Fantasy Dwarves, Starguard
Science
Fiction, 1500-1700 North America Skirmishes, the First Crusade.

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Prev: Re: Ships Next: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control...