Prev: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control... Next: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR

Re: Ships

From: "J Sadler" <jsadler@e...>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:11:49 +1000
Subject: Re: Ships

>My dear Mr. Tuffley,

While I echo the sentiments on the miniatures, I must also comment on
FB2.

I picked it up today and must say, despite being a ground pounder at
heart,
am very very impressed.

I like the fact that it fits in with the "look" established by FB1.
(Will
FT3 look similar?)

Most of all, I love the amount of sweat and hard work that's gone in to
make
it a quality product - on the part of EVERYONE who's slaved over their
idea
for how to make things different/better in FT.

What I love most, I think, is that there's very little "fluff". I'm not
talking background history - which there's little of that too, but I
like
it - but I'm talking whole pages of pictures, big drawings slapped all
over
the place, big headings, white space - the useless stuff that companies
use
to pad out books. There's little of that. FB2 is chock full of details
about
how to play the game. Hardly anything is extraneous.

Well, well, well done.

Now, instead of bugging you for FB3, I (quietly) nudge you in the
direction
of BDS with the hope that the quality matches or is even better. :)

Jeremy Sadler
---
Jeremy Sadler jsadler@earthling.net
Unofficial Stargrunt II Web Site http://stargrunt.virtualave.net

Prev: Re: OT: Best quote on gun control... Next: Re: GMS/P vs. IAVR