Prev: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question Next: [OT] Camarone Day

Re: [OT]-Missing Something?

From: "Steve Pugh" <steve@p...>
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2000 09:25:49 +0100
Subject: Re: [OT]-Missing Something?

> >Did I miss something concerning the list?  The FT traffic has been
> >just about nil lately and no one is using the [FT], [DS2], [SG], or
> >[OT] tags anymore.
>
> I think all the FT players are busy digesting FB2.

burp.

Got the corrected edition yesterday. At last the elusive page 34. ;-)

Is that the crudest joke to ever appear in a set of wargames rules?

	Steve

--
The Ground Zero Games Meta-FAQ is available at
http://steve.pugh.net/grunt/meta-faq.txt

Steve Pugh   <steve@pugh.net>	<http://steve.pugh.net/>

Prev: Breaking the trend with an FB2 question Next: [OT] Camarone Day