Prev: [OT] Columbia Games Next: Re: [OT] Columbia Games

Re: [OT] Columbia Games

From: krs@g...
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2000 15:48:16 -0700
Subject: Re: [OT] Columbia Games

On 22 Apr 00, at 16:53, Laserlight wrote:

Excellent simple yet elegant game designs.  We liked
their Napoleon so much we used it to play a miniatures
campaign - it worked VERY well.  They will also sell the
unmounted blocks and we used bags of these to develop
a 1796 Italian campaign based on the Napoleon rules.  I
own most of their WWII games and have had occasion to
play those as well.  More complicated than the Napoleon
game but you have to expect that.  All their WWII stuff
can be linked into a Mega game so 3 + players can play
out the major campaigns of WWII.  Highly recommended.

KR, Geo-Hex