Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: UNSC Ship stats

Reorg of List and GenCon ques: Re: Moral check for fighters.

From: devans@u...
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 07:11:29 -0500
Subject: Reorg of List and GenCon ques: Re: Moral check for fighters.

Well, firstly, it's considered good manners to TRY and make the topic
fit
the note when, as in this case, it doesn't even refer to part of a
previous
post.

Secondly, it's considered good manners to check previous discussions in
the
archives:
http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/Archive/home.html
to find that the topic of list splitting is one well-beaten moribund
equine. I myself basically only play FT, but have had it pointed out to
me
that this is hardly a hot list, that the ebb and flow of discussions
often
mean that one game or another has dead periods which would make a one
topic
list look dead, and that many posts, especially from Jon, would have to
be
replicated between all such lists. Heck, I've even slacked off of my
usual
rants about off-topic posts, as there are days when they're the only
things
between us and a flood of 'is the list broken? Havne't gotten anything
all
day' things.

***
    Is GZG running the 1,500 point tourney this year at Gencon, will it
be
using FB2 Rules?
***

Thirdly, while I'd be THRILLED to see Jon at GenCon, neither GZG nor
GeoHex
run events on this side of the pond as far as I've seen; it's the duty
of
us poor grunts, with the rather strong support of KR. However, I'm not
certain that the moderators for the FT games have given any details yet.
know I'LL be watching.

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: UNSC Ship stats