Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

From: Beth Fulton <beth.fulton@m...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 15:01:15 +1000
Subject: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

G'day John,

>With your comments below, I think I'll focus on bribing them to pester
>the IF.

Shouldn't be that hard, think off them as militant Ferengi without the
ears... ;)

>> Is that a good Hrm or a bad one??
>
>It's a Hrm Hrm.  I dinna like spreading my ships out--mutual support is
>good, m'kay.  The trick is to have them coordinated in time instead of
>space. . .

Very true, but it comes down to a cost-benefit between mutual support
and
being the broadside of a barn vs smaller support base, but multiple
thorns
in eth KV side.

>> >New vector....
>Hrm . . . And that's a somewhatpositivebutI'llhavetoplayacouplagames
>Hrm.

Hey we're gettin' somehwere ;)

>Yeah.	I'm revising the basic logic I use for my fleet, then I'm going
>to go back and start introducing counter-KV designs which will be
>availabe in the 2190 time frame or so.

Sounds OK, though I have a feeling the Xeno War only starts about then
(???
I can't honestly remember off the top of my head) so the dates maybe a
bit
early.

Beth

----
----
Elizabeth Fulton
c/o CSIRO Division of Marine Research
GPO Box 1538
HOBART
TASMANIA 7001
AUSTRALIA
Phone (03) 6232 5018 International +61 3 6232 5018
Fax 03 6232 5053 International +61 3 6232 5053

email: beth.fulton@marine.csiro.au

Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight