Prev: Re: SG2 Rule Verification Requested Next: Re: Temperature and you

Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2000 00:02:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

>>Price I pay--I think campaign, and the same squadron may have
>>slap around IFed and KV in the same week (I have this mental
image of a
>>combined IF/KV fleet, and it's not nice. . . )

Let's see, you'd be facing an unpredictable mix of SMRs
(defence: PDS and armor), beam-2's (defence: screens) and Kguns
(defense: lots of hull).  And probably all of it more
maneuverable that you (I don't recall designing an IF ship that
wasn't thrust 6).  Yeah, that'd be upsetting.

Prev: Re: SG2 Rule Verification Requested Next: Re: Temperature and you