Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: Islamic Feds

Islamic Feds

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:27:44 -0400
Subject: Islamic Feds

FB2, page 2, end of Introduction says "Now you can start
pestering us for Volume 3...."

Pester pester pester.

Yes, I know the gropos are whining.  But:
 a) St.^3 Jon gave us permission; and
b) Look, if he does Bugs Don't Surf, it may have Phalon
infantry.  Given the Phalon tendency to bio-contructs, they may
have some type of organic robot infantry.  If they have
that--and given the Phalons name and ship structure--someone's
bound to come up with the name for them: sperminators.	And we
can't have that, can we?

Pardon me, I believe there's a Narn at the door.

(PS--Jerry, please delete this from the archive.  I deny all
responsibility for the above).

Prev: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight Next: Re: Islamic Feds