Prev: Re: Temperature and you Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight

Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 20:03:13 -0400
Subject: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon?

I said:
>> Which means it'll arrive here at the same time as my mother
in
>> law.  Sigh.

Jon Davis observed:
>But if his wife has already received the package and is now
>hiding it from him until a household task is completed....
>
>This is not a good thing.
>
>So, Laserlight, your mother-in-law is coming.	Your wife has
>the FB2 and won't give it to you.
>
>I've been told that bad luck runs in threes.  Is there
>anything else you need to tell us?

Well, the visit is the reason for the insistence on getting the
floor done (not to mention $2000 worth of landscaping, a new
garage door--never buy a Wayne-Dalton door, the instructions are
the worst I've ever seen for anything--the other bathroom floor,
the carpets shampooed, and probably more things I'm too
traumatized to recall--I thought our house was in pretty good
shape until about 6 weeks ago, when my wife informed me
differently) was Mum's visit.  I'd say that counts for more than
three in and of itself.

However, she didn't hide it as well as she thought.

:-)

Prev: Re: Temperature and you Next: Re: Two AARs--John Atkinson vs Laserlight