Prev: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon? Next: Last heard from Jon T.

Re: [OT] Air combat games

From: Popeyesays@a...
Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 09:04:45 EDT
Subject: Re: [OT] Air combat games

In a message dated 4/18/00 8:50:23 PM Central Daylight Time,
john_t_leary@pronetusa.net writes:

<<
      I must suggest the old miniatures game 'Mustangs and
 Messerschmidts'.
 The problem is a large learning curve and it is equipment intensive.

 Bye for now,
 John L.

Why not use AH's old games (originally battleline) Air Force and
Dauntless
with 1/700th scale plastic aircraft available from the same companies
which
make 1/700th naval scale models. The models can sit on short blocks and
wire
- or you can make adujustable altitude poles with small clamps and
alligator
clips from an electronics supply shop. This worked very well for me.

Prev: Re: Anyone Heard from St. Jon? Next: Last heard from Jon T.