Prev: On drones (was Re: More EW, the celebration continues!) Next: Re: Active vs Passive

Re: Drones and sensing passively IR

From: "Anthony Leibrick" <a.leibrick@v...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 16:51:30 +0100
Subject: Re: Drones and sensing passively IR

Thomas B wrote
> Drones:
>
> I'd like to make a comment about drones: I wouldn't build them the way
you
> suggested. You can't invent something that can only be hit by PDS but
has
> huge range of detection. Makes for bad balance IMO.

I did suggest that they have a limited operational life (same as MT
missiles)
to offset their apparent invunerability. You are right though, fighters
should be able to take them out as well.

Tony

It's Time to Take Advantage of the Internet.
Join AllAdvantage.com at
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=LBY-249

 PS What are STL weapons? (Slower Than Light ?)

Prev: On drones (was Re: More EW, the celebration continues!) Next: Re: Active vs Passive