Prev: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming Next: Re: Detection vs Identification

Re: My 2nd Mini

From: devans@u...
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2000 08:33:10 -0500
Subject: Re: My 2nd Mini

Being the class act he is, Tony has his site set up alternately for
the technological curmudgeons of us that hate frames:
http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/Brigade/home.htm

with the design studio at:
http://www.tonyfrancis.free-online.co.uk/Brigade/newmodels/incoming.htm

Of course, you MUST view the rest of the site; the Aeronef items
certainly
add to the range of fun for those of us loving 'Steam Punk', the 1/300
scale vehicles give DSII folks even more choices, and I haven't even
mentioned Squadron Commander 3600. ;->=

*psss* Tony, TMP moved your review to:
http://theminiaturespage.com/rules/scf/sc3600.html

HOWEVER, the question now turns to *Tony*: When will these new designs
be
available?!?! Schoon has been very patient with those of us who've
stated
that we would take his offer of complimentary UKP money order to make a
purchase but haven't taken him up on it. Schoon's ships would certainly
help me make the move!

The_Beast

Prev: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming Next: Re: Detection vs Identification