Prev: Re: The essence of miniatures Next: Re: Fw: Report from Australia

Re: Fw: Report from Australia

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 23:04:33 -0500
Subject: Re: Fw: Report from Australia

Laserlight wrote:

> Not to start the Gun Control Rant again, but here's a little
> data...

	As much as I like a good political discussion, prior experience
has
taught me that topics as touchy as this are:

	A)Not on-topic.
	B)Tends to result in friendship-destroying flame wars.

	Since the genie is already out of the bottle, I reccomend that
anyone
who wants to discuss this topic direct their replys directly to
Laserlight.  That way, we don't clog this list with an off-topic
discussion.

--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: Re: The essence of miniatures Next: Re: Fw: Report from Australia