Prev: RE: Active vs Passive (Gravity) Next: Re: The essence of miniatures

Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

From: kwasTAKETHISOUT@o... (Kr'rt)
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 15:18:36 GMT
Subject: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

Quoth "Thomas.Barclay" <Thomas.Barclay@cbu.xwavesolutions.com>...
>.......Having run a hidden minis game, it does make you wonder
>sometimes about why you paint stuff. Plus it has some odd sensations
when,
>after having been spotted, your figure is placed on the board and not
only
>does the enemy see you, but you have a strange feeling you've been seen
>(you've been forced to place the mini, after all).

I still wake up with the shakes thanks to the "appearance" of enemy
troops at the end of "Grey Day" at GZG ECC III.

>....... Audacity seems far more fraught with peril
>- is that clump of trees enemy infested? You haven't seen any, but who
>knows! It adds a whole other dimension to commanding units.

Heh.  A simple "sprint to those bushes" turns into a bloodbath quite
easily.  Ask my "Predator"...

>...... and thus the KV plan (which was stunning - Kr'rt saying "the
sniper
>Wi'Sel fires at the human leader." "What range band?" "Range Band
ONE.") was
>foiled.

BTW, what finally happened to the brave Wi'Sel?  :)

-=Kr'rt

Prev: RE: Active vs Passive (Gravity) Next: Re: The essence of miniatures