Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee Next: Re: [FT] FB3 QUESTION

Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

From: Michael Llaneza <imperialdispatches@y...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:17:37 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

--- Mike.Elliott@bull.co.uk wrote:
> So how did you make this work, Tom? Is it possible to have hidden
units
> without a ref? What do people
> think of the hidden units rules in DSII and SGII?
>
> Mike

I manage it very nicely: camo schemes. Khaki color scheme on the
infantry,
based flocked to match the Geohex. A detechment moved into woods
(usually a
fistfull of lichen in our games) and left for a turn tends to be
forgotten by
my opponent. Then again, I've forgotten to move a detachment myself once
or
twice, but I'm still ahead on the whole scheme.

=====
Michael Llaneza
see also maserati@flash.net
http://imperialdispatches.editthispage.com/
When they took the fourth amendment, I was quiet because I didn't deal
drugs.
When they took the sixth amendment, I was quiet because I was innocent.
When they took the second amendment, I was quiet because I didn't own a
gun.
Now they've taken the first amendment, and I can say nothing about it."

http://invites.yahoo.com

Prev: Re: [FT] Questions from a new-ish-bee Next: Re: [FT] FB3 QUESTION