Prev: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming Next: Re: [FT] FB3 QUESTION

Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

From: Roger Books <books@m...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:52:53 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming

On 14-Apr-00 at 11:50, Mike.Elliott@bull.co.uk (Mike.Elliott@bull.co.uk)
wrote:
> So how did you make this work, Tom? Is it possible to have hidden
units
> without a ref? What do people
> think of the hidden units rules in DSII and SGII?
>
> Mike

I enjoyed watching a tank game up in Virginia years ago, they were
using hidden units on one side.  They put down terrain and moss
and he hid his units in terrain features.  The amusing thing (to
me anyway) was the individual that set up lost, while packing
up he found 3 tanks that could well have turned the battle, but
he couldn't see them and forgot they were there.

Roger

Prev: Re: Hide-n-Seek in minis gaming Next: Re: [FT] FB3 QUESTION