Prev: RE: Active vs Passive Next: Re: Was Support Weapons in SGII now DSII

Re: EW Question

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 14:41:35 -0400
Subject: Re: EW Question

My item about thermoclines also referred to the fact that they can
EXTEND your sensor range in some cases--something "radar shadow" does
not do :-)

And even when it comes to the sensor blocking effect of thermoclines,
it's not strictly analogous to planets, etc, creating sensor shadows.
Maybe similar to a nebula., depending upon the flavor of your favorite
psb?

Rob