Prev: Re: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule Next: Re: SG2: Help, Questions on game play

RE: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

From: "Robertson, Brendan" <Brendan.Robertson@d...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 12:40:24 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

The pg 48 rules is really meant for craft in High mode (fighters & fast
travelling vtols).  The situation you discribe is a Low Mode situation,
where you treat it as any other vehicle (stupid airheads...) where the
pilot
can dodge; if he wishes to...

Neath Southern Skies -http://home.pacific.net.au/~southernskies/
[mkw] Admiral Peter Rollins; Task Force Zulu
[pirates] Prince Rupert Raspberry; Base Commander

VTOL