Prev: [SG/DS] Saucers and Aliens (was RE: We're No. '1' :)) Next: [OT]Misc statistics

Re: The Problem with EW

From: "Anthony Leibrick" <a.leibrick@v...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 00:43:54 +0100
Subject: Re: The Problem with EW

> Once again, speaking without fully thinking out the implications, may
> suggest that the optional EW rules be written such that the current
designs
> have SOME ECM intrinsically?
>
> I really must start bringing my rule books to work sometime.
>
> The_Beast

I suppose you could give all design an intrinsinc superior ECM. Then
other
subsequent designs could have less or no ECM for a reduced cost. You
would
have to decided what part of the design process you could have a sliding
scale for and what system has the ECM as part of it, so its loss would
also
lose ECM capability.

Tony

It's Time to Take Advantage of the Internet.
Join AllAdvantage.com at
http://alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=LBY-249

Prev: [SG/DS] Saucers and Aliens (was RE: We're No. '1' :)) Next: [OT]Misc statistics