Prev: Re: We're No. '1' :) Next: [OT] Translation

Re: Fog of War again

From: "Robert W. Hofrichter" <RobHofrich@p...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 17:35:38 -0400
Subject: Re: Fog of War again

At one of the HMGS-East conventions I attended many moons ago(Coldwars,
think, maybe '91), the bunch that does Harpoon and the WW2 version
(CAS?)
put on a Coral Sea game that had two forces on seperate tables and
played
the air attacks against each carrier force.  Played very slowly though
(the
rules aren't exactly quick-play) but the concepty itself seemed to work
okay...

Rob