Prev: Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: The Problem with EW

RE: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?

From: "Dean Gundberg" <dean.gundberg@n...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:32:34 -0500
Subject: RE: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?

> It's about time I'm make the necessary arrangements for GenCon this
> year (and I'm probably running behind when I should have done this).

Checking WOTC's GenCon webpage, most of the close ones were full at the
end
of February

> For those on this list that know or have used the hotel facilities
> near the convention site do you have any suggestions or a short review
> of the facilities there?

Here is Randall Porter's webpage on ancient GenCon Lore.  It includes
reviews of hotels and everything else in the area of the con.
http://php.iupui.edu/~wrporter/

I've been at the Hyatt the last couple of years and it is a nice place
but I
just snuck in again this year (thanks Allan).  Usually I would be
rooming
with Mike Miserendino and Bryan Miller (who have a room at the Hilton
this
year) but my wife has decided she wants to go with me since we haven't
had a
decent vacation together in a few years and she also thinks this will
help
her understand me and my obsession with spaceships better.  For some
reason
the economic reasons of saving money did not sway her from demanding a
room
for just the 2 of us.

So if you're interested, you may be able to take my spot with Mike and
Bryan
(who I better let know what is going on.)  Let me know and maybe
something
can be worked out.

Dean Gundberg

Starship Combat News
The latest information on Space Games and Miniatures
http://star_ranger.homestead.com/
star_ranger@my-deja.com

Prev: Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: The Problem with EW