Prev: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?

Re: MT missiles and point costs

From: Adrian Reen-Shuler <saltpeanuts73@y...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 11:28:25 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: MT missiles and point costs

> >I was really speaking vs. large SD's (200-300 DP).
>
> 2-300 *DAMAGE POINTS*?

> If you meant "Mass" (or "TMF") rather than "DP",

Yes, of course I meant mass.  My mistake (I do seem to
be making a lot of them).

I can't say I have much experience with the MT
missiles except in a mass setting (and no real
experience with the needle missiles), so if for more
playably scaled games the various missiles are
relatively balanced that's sufficient for me.

Mostly I ask because I'm trying to balance a scenerio
I'm running at a convention at the end of the month.
I thought the EMP missiles would give the smaller side
a better chance, but in play testing it's been hard to
tell their effect (players keep using them poorly, if
at all).  I guess I'l just have to play test some
more.

http://invites.yahoo.com

Prev: [OT] - GenCon Hotels? Next: Re: [OT] - GenCon Hotels?