Prev: Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II Next: Re: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II

RE: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

From: "Glover, Owen" <oglover@m...>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2000 14:17:25 +1000
Subject: RE: SG2: Aerospace Morale House Rule

Just back tracking here a moment.....if teh NSL player is firing a
missile
on table then the rules simply require the VTOL to immediately make an
evasion move (I forget teh exact distance....) but he certainly isn't
required to leave the table....the Abort action you are referring to is
for
a VTOL wishing to ENTER the table but fails his Confidence Roll....

We have used VTOLs on quite a few occassions and in some we simply state
as
part of the scenario condition that the VTOL comes on on Turn X
(assuming
that the pilot/crew have passed the appropriate Conf check).

We are talking Stargrunt here; not sure if DS has a different On Table
results set.

Cheers,

Owen G