Prev: Re: FT: EW Next: RE: [FT] Derek's EW

RE: MT missiles

From: Tim Jones <timcjones@w...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 22:23:57 +0100
Subject: RE: MT missiles

>I believe St^3 Jon answered this way back, saying that MT missiles
>acted as one-shot salvo missiles

Good memory!, It was in answer to this FAQ

Q Can a fighter screen intercept a More Thrust missile?
A Yes, the rules state *missile salvo* and these include MT missile
salvoes.

>(along with instructions on how to use something like
> Alta Vista to search for something specific - but since I can't
remember
> the exact syntax on how to DO that, kinda hard to search for said
posts! :)

The search instructions are on the FT Archive Home Page.

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/full-thrust.html

The search string syntax is:-

+url:http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/Archive/ +<search term>

Rule research tip, I'd look in the FAQ first, then the archives.

FYI, In looking through the archives I can across this precursor for
SLM pre FB1 by Earl R Forsythe III under a Subject: A Different
Missile System for Full thrust

http://people.canoe.ca/jhan/ft/Archive/1997/aug1997/1503digest.html

--
Tim Jones

Prev: Re: FT: EW Next: RE: [FT] Derek's EW