Prev: MT missiles and point costs Next: RE: More EW and operational movement

Airbrushing Chronicles Part II

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <siefert@m...>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2000 12:36:24 -0500
Subject: Airbrushing Chronicles Part II

Hello:
	Well, after cleaning and re-priming the tank, I gave air
brushing
another try.  This time I used Badger brand frisket sheets for masks.  I
decided to start small, and began with the model's turret.  This time
everything worked without a hitch.  When I laid down the green coat, I
worked with a thicker mixture and with a lighter spray.  The work was
slow, but it was worth it.  The friskets held up nicely and none of the
paint was damaged when I removed the masks.  Today, I'm going to move on
the the rest of the tank.  After that is complete, I plan on giving a
similar cammo scheme to my GeoHex resin vehicles, my HG minis (both
RAFMM and DP9), then a new Vor Ares battlesuit fig.

	This is going to be fun.

	OH!  While I'm on the topic, does anyone have suggestions on
airbrushing small figs like DSII vehicles and DP9 gears?
--
Later,
Mark A. Siefert

	"Let joy be unconfined. Let there be dancing in the streets,
	drinking in the saloons, and necking in the parlor."

				      --Groucho Marx (as Otis Driftwood)
					"A Night At the Opera"

E-MAIL: siefert@milwpc.com	      WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=

Prev: MT missiles and point costs Next: RE: More EW and operational movement